Release Notes Help Needed

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Mon Aug 20 11:45:11 UTC 2012

We need someone to take point on the Release Notes this cycle.  I'll
still be around to help, and should be able to do quite a bit, actually.
But my schedule this fall is such that I can't be counted on to keep to
a schedule.

It really isn't a huge amount of work.  Most of the work is done by the
beat writers.  Probably the biggest task is recruiting beat writers and
making sure that everything is covered.  And, of course, simply hovering
over the schedule and making sure nothing got missed.

And if you're anxious about the packaging part, that's pretty much
automated.

So, anyone up for a new challenge?

--McD