Virt Getting Started Guide - ready for review

David Jorm djorm at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 07:49:15 UTC 2012

> Hi folks,
>
> Just wanted to let you all know that a first draft of the Fedora
> Virtualization Getting Started Guide is now online:
>
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Draft_Documentation/0.1/html/Virtualization_Getting_Started_Guide/index.html

Cool stuff! Would it be worthwhile to add a procedure for spinning up a VM using virt-manager? I think a lot of people will want to get started by creating a VM, and will read the concepts and references as dependencies of this task as required, rather than as preface material.

Thanks
--
David Jorm / Red Hat Security Response Team