Release notes and fedUP

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 22:40:50 UTC 2012

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:47:55 -0700
Pete Travis <me at petetravis.com> wrote:

> I talked with Tim about this just before the beta release , and there
> are changes resulting from that conversation in git, including the
> url for beta. It's written in in a way intended to allow easy
> redaction;FedUp final is expected to not require an explicitly
> declared url, as I understand it.

Yeah, that repo is only meant for testing. It wasn't supposed to make
it into the release notes for beta. I didn't realize that it was still
live, though. I might have to re-think using that same URL for final
testing :-/

The changes for mirrormanager have been made to support fedup without
the --instrepo arg. It will be ready for final and we're in the process
of testing it now.

Tim