Questions about install guide

alick alick9188 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:21:41 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I want to help publishing zh_CN version of Fedora Installation Guide. I
have some questions.

[1] says that I should join gitinstall-guide group.  I am not sure this
is required because I just see four members in this group and no one is
approved.

In the page [1], the last but one link 'statistics page' points to the
outdated translate.fp.o url [2]. Can anyone update it?

The po files on transifex are not complete. There are only some
resources beginning with the character A. [3] Is that intended, or kind
of a bug?

[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/install-guide/
[2]: http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-install-guide
[3]: https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-install-guide/