Resurrecting mw-render

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Fri Feb 3 20:04:37 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 10:00 -0600, Ian Weller wrote:

> However, before I go too crazy, I wanted to present the current SRPMs
> that I have now so that you guys can test and make sure python-mwlib is
> still something we can use in Docs.

Ian,

It is tough to do a really thorough test until there is some content in
the beats, but a quick attempt looks promising.  It gives some rather
lengthy error messages that almost look as if they came from publican,
but the resulting XMLs seem to be OK.

Passing a couple of pages through my sed script only took some minor
(and obvious) edits to be accepted by publican.

--McD