How to deal with bogus entry in DB?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 17:01:53 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

This is true, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be cleaned up - as it currently stands the menu structure indicates that these files exist, because that is what is in the databse, but clicking them gets a not found.

Given the HTML, HTML-SINGLE, and EPUB versions of these guides exist for zh-TW I have taken the action of building the zh-TW PDFs based on the Fedora 12 branches, and associated translation files, and putting them in the website structure where the database says they should be. That should resolve this issue.

Steve