questions of tx push install guide

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 14:58:43 UTC 2012

Hey,

Thanks to nb, you are now one of the install-guide maintainers in
Transifex, so you should be able to push source files now.

Thanks for taking care of this guide's I18n!

Cheers,

On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:01:11 +0800
alick <alick9188 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 于 2012年02月07日 15:01, Dimitris Glezos 写道:
> > On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM, alick <alick9188 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I manage to set up 847 resources locally in .tx/config file. 24 from all
> >> 871 are excluded because they are not used (from publican print_unused).
> >>
> >> However, when tx push -s, I got HTTP 403 error. Seems like I don't have
> >> the privilege to push source files to transifex?
> >
> > You need to be a maintainer to the project you want to push source
> > files. You can push translation files if you're simply a member of the
> > team.
> >

> Thanks for the clarification. I've just pushed my commits back to git
> repo at fedorahosted.org. Hope that one of the current maintainers can
> push the source files to transifex.
>
> --
> alick
> Fedora 16 (Verne) user
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Alick

Petr Kovar
Content Author | Engineering Content Services
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic