Installation Quick Start Guide

Daniel Cabrera logan at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 18 20:37:17 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

A couple of questions about this guide:
(i) In tx.net for the Spanish translations we are using the language
code 'es', but this guide is using 'es_ES'. I pulled all the 'es_ES'
translations, copied them into an 'es-ES' folder inside the guide
directory, but when I tried to upload them into tx.net as 'es' ($ tx
push -t -l es), I get this error:

Warning: No mapping found for language code 'es-ES'.
KeyError: 'es-ES'

ii) After cloning the repo of this guide [2], there are 114 *.xml
'en-US' files against 84 resources in tx.net. Is this correct?

[1] http://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-ins-quick-start-guide/
[2]
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docs/installation-quick-start-guide.git

Regards,