Finish Alpha Release Notes for F17.

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Fri Feb 24 16:09:23 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-02-24 at 16:40 +0100, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> Guys, do the Release Notes link on
> http://stg.fedoraproject.org/en/get-prerelease could link to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_17_Alpha_release_notes ?
> Or any better link…

That would be a very good move.  As we get close to beta, that link will
point to the release notes under development.  But for Alpha, it really
should point to the Alpha release notes.

I guess I could put a redirect page at that address, tho.  Indeed, that
might be a better move.  Nick, what do you think?  If we change the link
on get_prerelease now, will we remember to get it changed back?  If I
replace the current content there with a redirect link it will get
replaced as soon as other content is available.

--McD