User Guide

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 17 09:10:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:32 AM, Valentin Laskov <laskov at festa.bg> wrote:
> [...]

Hi guys,
Better would be to have included the docs list (cc'ed).
I agree, we need account everywhere, not so easy to handle.

Docs status are there:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings#Guides

So yeah, should be translatable and up to date.
The doc team is writing a new publishing process, with a special
bugzilla group that would handle publish request.
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2011-November/013904.html

I've so much work actually that I have hard time following all teams,
guys, where are we in this process?
BTW, this page is quite interesting:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Automating_publishing

--