Self-Introduction: alick

alick alick9188 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:09:40 UTC 2012

Hi docs team,

I am Alick from China and I have been using Fedora for about 3 years. I
have created a FAS account and been a member of L10N (zh_CN) team. I
enjoy Fedora and would love to improve the adoption of Fedora in China.

I recently learned the new document publishing procedure and read the
L10N/Guide. I hope I can join the docs-publishers group to help making
the translated (to Chinese) docs published more quickly.

As with the computer skills, I think I am familiar with common Linux
usage and have the basic administration skills. I am an EE student and I
know stuff about programming/git. I don't know how to use Publican though
at the present. But I think I can manage to learn it well. I have
translated via Transifex for a while so I think I am familiar with the
Transifex workflow.

Oh, I have an introduction page at FP Wiki and the link is in the
signature :)

Below is my GPG key info:
$ LANG=en gpg --fingerprint C9AB214F
pub   2048R/C9AB214F 2011-12-23
      Key fingerprint = 1B5E B62A E04B 8940 80DF  7BC6 CCA4 C7E4 C9AB 214F
uid                  Alick Zhao <alick9188 at gmail.com>
uid                  Zhao Tao (Chinese name) <alick9188 at gmail.com>
sub   2048R/B51BF3E8 2011-12-23

--