Self Intorduction: Chuck Frain

Chuck Frain linux at chuckfrain.net
Mon Jan 23 16:13:42 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to join the Fedora Docs project and see what I can do to
help out in this area. I write docs for my day job and am interested to
see how a different group of doc writers works.

While I am fairly technical when it comes to using computers, I'm not a
programmer. I can read over code and understand the general flow of what
I'm reading. I also write the occasional bash script to scratch the itch
that repetitive tasks provide.

I help to run the Columbia, MD LUG and helped start the Open Source MD
group from what was the Ubuntu MD Loco Team's meetings, which I also
founded.

I think that if I was able to sit through talks by Sparks and Jared at
Fudcon, I'm ready to become an official member of the Docs team:)

Talk with you soon,

Chuck

--
Chuck Frain