[update] Merging transifex.net duplicated teams

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 03:43:59 UTC 2012

On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 23:30:18 +0200, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I told you by Saturday, here we are!
> (At least in my timezone)
>
> I've updated my script[1] (thanks for your link Glezos, will use it next time!), in
> order to give you more precise info.
> Moreover, it parses now all guides outsourcing the Fedora Hub (and not only the
> fedora-docs release which is incomplete).
>
> @translators,
>  - please check that what I am telling is the true concerning your
>    language (the one that needs to be merged on which one).
>  - do sr at latin has to be merged in sr-Latn-RS?
>  - I found the team ms_MY with some translations (look for [EE] entries), on
>    which team should it be merged? ms appear to not exist yet.
>  - Once merged, the old teams would be removed.
>
> @maintainers,
>  - check your guide, and please merge the language code on the left side, to the
>    one on the right side, which is used by our translators. (If nothing is
>    written bellow your guide, that means everything alright from my side).
>    The steps are described at the end of the README file at[2].
>
> Bellow is the output.
> Read it the following way: "pt_PT:pt 84% > 0% NEED merge" means that the
> language code pt_PT is translated at 84% for one file (not the whole guide, I am
> checking only the first file with more translations than the right team), and I
> request a merge on the team pt, where the same file is currently translated at
> 0%.

Hi, really nice job! But I have some questions about the steps of
merging unused teams from maintainer's side. Let me also take
fr-FR:fr as an example.

1. When we `tx push -t -l fr` in step 2, is it possible that we will
replace some newer translations if there are already translations in
fr team?

2. In the last step, how can we remove the old team if it is reused from
'Fedora Project'?

--
alick
Fedora 16 (Verne) user