Publican + Koji = Win

Sitapati das / Joshua J Wulf sitapati at worldsankirtan.net
Fri Jun 22 01:39:32 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Eric Christensen <eric at christensenplace.us
> wrote:

> On 06/21/2012 08:07 AM, Eric Christensen wrote:
> > Where we are now: A ticket has been opened with Rel-Eng
> > (https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5214) to add a tag to Koji
> > to support our documents.  There are also some updates to Publican
> > that need to be pushed as there are older versions being utilized
> > in EL5 and EL6.  Right now we are waiting for Rel-Eng to finish
> > getting F17 for ARM sorted out.
>
> Opps, I forgot to mention the wiki page
> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Automating_publishing) where
> everything is being tracked.
>
> - -Eric

Cool, this will be a lot easier (with clearly documented steps) than
downloading a git repo.

I'm happy to push the FUDCon book "Introducing Fedora" with the new process
as a guinea pig*.

- Josh

* which means there is still time to make a contribution:

www.fedorareloaded.com for instructions
http://www.fedorareloaded.com:8080/TopicIndex/Books/index.seam for the
web-based editor