Open Help Conference, August 10 - 15, 2012, Cincinnati, OH

Florian Nadge fnadge at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 11:05:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

As already mentioned on IRC, Red Hat is going to sponsor this year's Open Help Conference. As part of the sponsorship package, I talked Shaun into waving the registration fees for Fedora members.

I know, everybody's travel budget is getting tighter but if any of you guys intend to go to the Open Help Conference, let me know so I can put your name on our list. I also think it would great to run a little hackfest with focus on our style guide.

Also, I happen to know that Shaun is still looking for presentations.

For more details, see http://openhelpconference.com/

Hope to see at least some of you there,

Florian