quick guide translation status

Christopher R. Antila crantila at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 3 19:58:25 UTC 2012

Hi:

Thank you for taking the time to find this information. I can only
speak for fedora-musicians-guide.

The 'fedora-musicians-guide' project on Transifex is not linked to the
'fedora-docs' release, but it should be. I also noticed there are
still some translated files in the old language-naming system (like
ja-JP). Looks like I should fix that.

Thanks again,
Christopher.

On 03/02/2012 07:11 PM, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am actually cleaning things under transifex.net. We have some
> projects outsourcing the Fedora Hub, like docs, but not in any
> Fedora releases (fedora-web, fedora-docs, fedora-main,
> fedora-uptream-projects). The difference is how we found projects
> to translate. 1. from the main hub:
> https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/access/outsource/ 2.
> from the release, like:
> https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-docs/
> (click on resources)
>
> Should we add all guides to the fedora-docs? (Some are out to date,
> so I don't really know). Actually we have some docs not there,
> please see[1] and tell me, I'll add them if asked to do so. I am
> already adding those that I think should be there (will strike
> them).
>
> I've also reported the projects that have not been updated in a
> while[2], that would be great to let translators know if the guide
> if out to date (a maintainer could use the announce tab or disable
> translation)
>
> [1]
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shaiton/trans#Projects_under_the_Fedora_Hub_but_not_in_any_releases

[2]