Release Notes Update

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Mar 20 14:25:38 UTC 2012

I am currently working on the Scientific and Technical beat which has
seen many significant changes.  I have finished the Development Tools
beat, and that probably completes the entire Development section.  The
other beats in that group generally aren't needed unless there are huge
changes in one of those areas.

That leaves the Desktop and System Admin sections still needing love.
At this point, we are really looking for game changers, so if you can
grab a beat, identify any biggies, and then call it soup it would be
appreciated.

I still haven't branched git so as much as I would like help with the
conversion, it isn't ready for that yet.

--McD