Anaconda logging in Installation guide

Jack Reed jreed at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 07:14:48 UTC 2012

Hi Pete,

More comprehensive information on this is probably a good idea, although
I think it would be best suited to an appendix. The logging info
currently in adminoptions.xml is there because it pertains to a boot
option, which is the focus of that chapter. However, placing a more
substantial explanation of different logging options elsewhere in the
guide may disrupt flow, so an appendix that we can refer readers to at
any key points in the guide proper might be the way to go. This would
also lend itself to the detailed structure you've suggested.

That said, I may feel differently when I see the angle you take in
documenting this. What are your thoughts on where it should go?

Thanks,

Jack

--
Jack Reed