docs.fedoraproject.org inaccessible

Walter Cheuk wwycheuk at gmail.com
Fri May 4 00:18:41 UTC 2012

Hi

> 1) The index.html welcome page has not been translated to zh-TW, which means the English welcome page is displayed to users with their browser set to this language.

Even the English welcome page does not appear. The browser just keeps
when the browser's 'accepting language' has 'Chinese (Taiwan)' at top.
And the welcome has been translated (a week ago) [1]

> 2) That there are a number of zh-TW translations in transifex.net which have not been pushed to docs.fedoraproject.org. I have not been able to confirm this is the case yet, but can certainly see their are very few guides translated to zh-TW appearing on docs.fedoraproject.org.

Yes, zh-tw translation rate is bad, but some translated guides were
there in Fedora 13, 12, 11 and some earlier releases. Users should be
able to see them.

[1]: https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-docsite-publican/resource/Welcome/l/zh_TW/