No translated documents on docs.fedoraproject.org

Valentin Laskov laskov at festa.bg
Thu May 31 07:39:51 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Inna Kabanova" <ikabanova at russianfedora.ru>
To: "Fedora Translation Project List" <trans at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:08 AM
Subject: No translated documents on docs.fedoraproject.org

| Hi all,
|
| I came across one problem: I don't see translated documents on docs.fedoraproject.org. We don't have many docs translated in
Russian this time, but we've completed at least 1 doc (Burning ISO images to disc) and some other are translated more than a half.
But all of them I see in untranslated section on docs.fedoraproject.org.
| I looked at some other languages and saw the same picture.
|
| What is wrong? May be I missed discussion of this question?
|
| --
| Best regards,
| Inna Kabanova / Russian Fedora Team
| ru.fedoracommunity.org
| --

In Bulgarian too and after regular bug reporting for all versions and documents, I'm going to report this again.

Regards
Valentin Laskov