Release Notes ready for translation

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 13 21:22:33 UTC 2012

> Yes, you have helped me with quite a few things there, as randomuser :-)

Ahhh nice to meet you then :p

> > So it's quite hard for me actually. But I agree using IRC will help.
> > Our timezones don't really match (I am in France, UTC+2).
>
> Sorry to hear that. I would ship you a spare, even, but the shipping costs
> are worse than the timezone difference!

I will resolve that within few weeks I hope. (Really busy at dayjob, finishing
always late)

> > Could we start on this mailing list?
> >
> > --
> Works for me. I'm thinking that to test, I'd check out the F17 git branch
> and pull POs to ensure a local copy, then purge the resource as you
> suggest, then switch to F18 / master and push POTs to tx.  Does that sound
> appropriate? If so, I'll do that when I get home, unless you do it first.

That's it. Don't forget to check if auto fills from translation memory is
checked on the project settings.
After your push, let's see if Transifex has filled with the translation memory.
oh also, before that you push the new ressources, please check if they are still
available from the release[1] even if the project is empty (like dead links). I
just added the fedora technical notes there (only found one ressource
'Fedora Technical Notes » Technical_Notes' this is a pain to handle..).

[1] https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-docs/l/en/

Will come back tomorrow, see ya

--
Kévin Raymond