Fedora Virtualization Getting Started Guide - ready for translation

Dayle Parker dayleparker at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 08:12:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the Fedora Virtualization Getting Started Guide is now branched for Fedora 18 and ready for translation in Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/fedoravirtgettingstartedguide/

This guide has never been translated before, so please let me know if I have missed setting anything up.

Many thanks to the contributors who have helped with this guide, and a huge advance thank you to the translators!

Cheers,

--

Dayle Parker
Content Author

Red Hat Asia Pacific -- Brisbane, Australia
dayleparker at redhat.com
irc: dayle