Fedora Virtualization Getting Started Guide - ready for translation

Dayle Parker dayleparker at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 02:27:40 UTC 2012

On 10/29/2012 09:49 PM, Tiansworld wrote:
> On 10/29/2012 04:12 PM, Dayle Parker wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just wanted to let you know that the Fedora Virtualization Getting
>> Started Guide is now branched for Fedora 18 and ready for translation in
>> Transifex:
>>
>> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/fedoravirtgettingstartedguide/
>>

>> This guide has never been translated before, so please let me know if I
>> have missed setting anything up.
>>
>> Many thanks to the contributors who have helped with this guide, and a
>> huge advance thank you to the translators!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
> Thanks Dayle,
> Could you please put these resources under the fedora.transifex.net,
> that means put them under the Fedora Project? So we don't need to
> request a new language team.

Thank you Tiansworld (and all the others who caught this) -- I had
missed that step entirely!
Thanks to the help of nb, the guide is now part of the Fedora Project on
Transifex. It can be found here and is now *actually* ready for translation:

https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedoravirtgettingstartedguide/

Apologies for the trouble.
Cheers,
Dayle