On the localization infrasturcutre of the Docs project

Dimitris Glezos glezos at transifex.com
Tue Apr 30 08:01:09 UTC 2013

Re-opening this thread to make sure everything is working fine with Transifex.

Jack, the two issues reported are marked as resolved, can you please
let us know if there is anything else obstructing the usage of
Transifex for Docs?

 https://github.com/transifex/transifex-client/issues/25
 https://github.com/transifex/transifex-client/issues/28

-d