Docs FAD 2014

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Tue Dec 31 22:25:16 UTC 2013

On 12/02/2013 12:39 PM, Christopher Antila wrote:
> Hi:
>
> On 2 December 2013 13:12:51 Eric H. Christensen wrote:
> > If you want to come to the FAD, please complete the following items by
> > Sunday, December 8th:

> > 3) Add your available times to the whenisgood page[2].
>
> I took a conservative approach, and said I would be unavailable for
> weekends
> when I'm not yet sure whether I'll be available. Please don't plan
> around me,
> but I suggest meeting later rather than sooner.
>

> Christopher

I'm looking at the schedule results again, and there's much more
availability later in february and in March than in January.  Do you
have a better idea of your plans, Christopher?

I also noticed that somehow the weekend of 14Feb-17Feb wasn't on the
list; perhaps that was intentionally removed, but I added it for now
just in case, but it might be too soon for me. I have a coworker on
leave for health reasons probably through the second week of February. I
should probably put in for any time off by the end of this week, so
everyone please discuss.

Of the six respondents so far, everyone except Christopher above is
available for 22Feb and after; exceptions are Laura on Saturdays - who
may hang out anyway as long as we don't put her to work - and Petr Kovar
on Sundays and Mondays - if we were even going to have a Monday session.

John, you haven't responded to http://whenisgood.net/docsfad2014 yet -
any idea what's in store for you?

Eric, any news on the logistics front?

--