removing dupplicate teams at transifex

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 6 13:27:06 UTC 2013

Hi there,

Months ago we merged the dupplicate teams at transifex.net.
I had to remove the old teams, but still haven't done that yet.

I saw some push on the wrong teams...
Therefore, I plan to remove those teams (without any team member) next week.
I have to do them all one by one, not sure if I will have all the access but
will sort this.

You should not notice any thing unless you were pulling the wrong language code.
Which should not happen if you have the right language mapping:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Setting_up_a_document_with_Transifex#Step_5:_Map_Language_Codes

Please tell me if you think something has to be done before.
I will probably pull them all for backup but since I haven't started.. :)

See ya!

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)