Don't publish docs to the web for a little while

Ben Cotton bcotton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 15 17:38:25 UTC 2013

Earlier today a commit was made to the web repo that accidentally got
rid of all the F18 docs except the Release Notes. I'm in the process
of cleaning this up, but I made the mistake of doing a reset and
forced push on a Comcast residential connection. It's going to take a
little while, and I'm not comfortable enough with git to just kill the
push and hope the repo stays in a happy state. So for now, please hold
off on publishing any docs.

--
Ben Cotton
Fedora Docs Leader