Translation updates to docs website

Jack Reed jreed at redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 00:11:46 UTC 2013

Just to clarify, the Installation Guide and Installation Quick Start
Guide are not quite ready for translation. The f18 version of the
Installation Guide project on Zanata is currently READONLY as a result.

This is because the size and complexity of the Installation Guide has
again caused difficulty with pulling and pushing po and pot files, but
this time it is fortunately surmountable.

At the moment, I'm endeavouring to consolidate the Installation Quick
Start Guide into the Installation Guide to save on translation labour,
especially due to the new material documenting the new UI. This will
hopefully be completed shortly and both guides will be available on
Zanata for translation, but in the same project.

I'll send a proper announcement to docs-list and trans-list when that's
done.

Thanks,

Jack

--