Self-introduction (and F19 Final rel notes)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jun 25 06:46:16 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-06-21 at 17:39 +0200, Petr Bokoc wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> my name is Petr Bokoc and I'm a technical writer working for Red Hat at
> the Brno, Czech Republic office. Since Jack Reed, who was maintaining
> the Fedora Installation Guide and Power Management Guide, left, I've
> been assigned to maintain them (although it should be only temporary for
> the latter).
>
> I'm Czech and 24 years old. Before working at Red Hat I was employed by
> a local publishing house, where I was in charge of a web portal focusing
> on laptops - reviews, guides, etc. Shortly after being hired by Red Hat
> I started working on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Kernel Crash Dump Guide.
>
> As for the guides, I'll do my best to get everything in order for the
> July 2 release of Fedora 19 and to make localization files available for
> translation as soon as possible. While I don't have much experience with
> Fedora docs and the local workflow, I do have several seasoned veterans
> nearby to help me out.
>
> Here's my GPG info:
> pub   2048R/E9BFEEC9 2013-06-21 Petr Bokoc (Fedora Docs) <pbokoc at redhat.com>
> Key fingerprint = B1C1 95EF 0245 DAF8 AF74  9573 6BE4 87DB E9BF EEC9
>
> Looking forward to working with you!

Welcome Petr!

I just realized we sent F19 Final RC1 out but I forgot to check in with
docs team if you were planning to have a newer fedora-release-notes
package in the final release. Is fedora-release-notes-19-0.12 - the
current stable build - okay to go out in the release? Or do we need
another build? Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey