removing dupplicate teams at transifex

shaiton at fedoraproject.org shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 23 11:31:11 UTC 2013

Le mercredi 06 févr. 2013 à 16:10:36 (+0200), Dimitri Glezos a écrit :
> Thank you Kévin. If you need help to have some teams removed, let me know.
>
> If docs have the .tx/config file committed, we can check whether all
> of the active docs have the right mapping.

Agree, we can parse all repositories to check the lang_map code.

In an other hand, I improved my script[1] and find the result pasted
there[2].

In summary, the following guides need some work:
fedora-accessibility-guide
fedora-amateur-radio-guide
fedora-docbook-locales
fedora-docsite-publican
fedora-elections-guide
fedora-musicians-guide
fedora-power-management-guide
fedora-readme-burning-isos
translation-quick-start-guide

The idea is to, merge the languages that need to be and delete the
translations already merged.
Only a maintainer from those resources could do it. I can take the time to
do so if you want, just add me to the maintainer list.
I have already pulled all translations for backup.

Thanks for your help, this is important because we have those language
without team showing and translators are kinda lost.

[1] https://gitorious.org/tiny-scripts/transifex/blobs/master/check_teams/check_projects.py
[2] http://paste.fedoraproject.org/5857/raw/

--
Kévin Raymond