Fwd: Fedora 20 Alpha Release Readiness Meeting :: Thursday, Sep. 12, 19:00 UTC

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Mon Sep 9 18:28:04 UTC 2013

There is an alpha readiness meeting coming up, see below.  Our major role
in this process is the Release Notes, the only product we ship on the
media.

I recently updated the fedora-release-notes package with new content (from
the rawhide branch of release notes git iirc).  The copy basically conveys
"we don't do release notes for such an early prerelease. Fedora is a
collaborative project, and prerelease testers are encouraged to contribute
their findings to RNs" We certainly will *not* have copy describing the
actual release in time; alpha media is already under review.

Is a change needed to this copy? Are there other concerns we need to
address before declaring Docs ready for alpha?

--Pete