F20 Alpha announcement & release notes

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Sep 23 13:39:56 UTC 2013

Hi!
As the F20 Alpha is tomorrow, we need final text ready today to hand it over
to people who do announcement (this time it's nirik). I'm not sure I'll make
today's marketing meeting, so quick recap:

I've done a quick review of current version - changed final release to early
December, removed Vagrant change as it's not yet ready. The other Changes
should be ok - marked as MODIFIED in Bugzilla. IRC chat posted down on the
page is commented out now.

One question - how do we want to reference Changes? When it's clear we talk
about Changes (reference to ChangeSet), we should use it but we also talk a lot
about features in the text...

Otherwise I think it looks good, thanks a lot. Formatting for email is still
needed, Robyn usually does it.

Fedora_20_Alpha_release_notes already points to F20_Alpha_release_announcement.

Thanks
Jaroslav