Fwd: Diagrams and images used in documentation

Christopher Antila crantila at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 4 06:37:15 UTC 2014

Okay, that was a silly response---you probably wanted to know more!

I don't know where the SVG source files went for the System Administrators'
Guide, but they still exist in the FreeIPA Guide's repository. You can access
the files by cloning the repository:

$ git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/freeipa-guide.git

Then look in this directory: freeip-guide/ipa-admin/en-US/images. Many of the
PNG files have SVG source files, including the one you linked to. Opening an SVG
file in a text editor reveals the "Inkscape" part. If you're looking for the
background pattern with dots, try the "host-hbac.svg" file in that directory.

Out of curiosity, what is your documentation project? If it's Fedora-related,
we may be able to help!

Christopher