Self-Introduction:

Brian Exelbierd (bex) bex at pobox.com
Mon Aug 4 21:40:49 UTC 2014

Howdy All,

I’m new to the list, but not to all of you.  I have 15+ years of direct IT experience doing everything from support to programming to system administration to team lead to sales engineering and management. I’ve also held positions various professional and management positions outside of IT, including in Higher Education.  Lastly, I’ve had the privilege of teaching at University.

My unix/linux experience is a mix of distributions and platforms mostly centered around internet technologies (web, email, etc.).  I joined Red Hat earlier this year as a technical writer and have been focussed on Docker and Atomic.  I earned my RHCE earlier this year as well.

I am interested in contributing to Fedora’s documentation in addition to the work I do with Red Hat.  I believe the Fedora Community can grow in both membership and mindshare through good documentation.

I’m from the US but currently live in Central Europe.

regards,

bex
—
GPG Fingerprint=CE92 EA39 3146 3300 34BC AA49 8473 3A2D BF0C AA95