documentation for translation

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Tue Aug 19 12:22:25 UTC 2014

Hi Noriko and guide owners,

It seems the list of guide owners in the spreadsheet was taken directly from
the data stored in Tx. The data there does not necessarily reflect
who is the actual guide owner/maintainer. You can find a more up-to-date
list at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guides_table

Note that the table also includes links to individual Tx projects, I think
pretty much all of them are good candidates for migration to Zanata. Again,
some of them may not be included in the Fedora Project hub in Tx. Others
are already hosted in Zanata on translate.zanata.org, e.g. the
Installation Guide.

Guide owners, could you please check the information in the table and make
any necessary changes for your guides?

Just thinking loud here... I guess our guide table - FAS writer accounts
will require some manual mapping if we want to have all the owners
assigned to their guides during the migration. Or we could first assign all
the guides to a number of delegated owners, and then reassign to individual
guide owners once the migration is complete. Your thoughts?

Cheers,
pk