New member

Eric Griffith egriffith92 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:13:49 UTC 2014

As a follow up about community outreach... As a user I follow
planet.fedoraproject.org religiously. Just noticed the "Sub-Projects"
section on the left side a minute ago. "Oh! Documentation has their own
planet! Cool! *Clicks link*" ... dead link:
https://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/docsproject/

--Ericg--