documentation for translation

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 25 00:14:53 UTC 2014

(2014年08月24日 02:28), Pete Travis wrote:
> On 08/21/2014 07:03 PM, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>> (2014年08月22日 01:06), Petr Bokoc wrote:
>>> (top-posting, sorry)
>>>
>>> Hi Noriko, I have a few more adjustments to make to the table on Google
>>> Drive:
>>>
>>> * the Power Management Guide's owner is now yruseva
>>
>> Updated.
>>
>>> * please delete the Installation Quick Start Guide - it doesn't need a
>>> separate Zanata project. (I think it might even have one, but it's not
>>> being used.)
>>> * please delete Burning ISOs from the table - we're retiring that
>>> document
>>>
>>> Also, as Petr Kovar mentioned, a few of the guides in the table are
>>> pretty much dead. Other than the RPM Guide these are:
>>> * Resource Management Guide - not published since F17, the owner is not
>>> active anymore and apparently it would need a big rewrite if we want to
>>> start publishing it again
>>> * Wireless Guide - not published since F17 and the contents look like
>>> they belong to either Networking Guide or Security Guide.
>>>
>>> Petr
>>>
>> Great, erased them all with strike through, thank you!
>> Now, four guides to go... I've been asking user 'neb' via tx, no reply
>> so far.
> neb in tx is nb on fas and freenode.  He's our favorite point-of-contact
> for infra issues and has an administrative role in transifex;  he does
> participate in the docs stuff from time to time, and might help when the
> time comes, but he's not an 'owner' of these books per se.

Aha! in that case I know him :-)
I will remove 'neb' from the owner list. Let me know if any particular
book like to have him as it's owner.

>> * Community Services Infrastructure Security Policy
> I believe this one is owned by Fedora Infrastructure and addresses
> policy for their systems.  You should open a ticket on the infra trac or
> mail their list; if the former, please CC me - I'd like to know if I'm
> pointing you in the wrong direction :)

OK, I contacted them on irc, and found that Kevin is current owner thus
added him. Thank you!

>> * Defensive Coding Guide
> This is Sparks.

I got contact from Florian as well, so placed two of them.

>> * Fedora Respin Guide
> There are no strings in tx and for this and the source git repo is
> empty, consider it dead.

Erased with strike through.

>> * rdo docs
> This is the RDO project; http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/rdo-list
> might be a good place to get in contact.

o...k... I will try to contact.

Thank you so much for your help!!

noriko