Firewalld

Dylan Combs dylan.combs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:01:59 UTC 2014

What about a solution in which content is developed more modularly (taking
Eric and Bryan's proposals for an independent firewalld document as an
example) and then joined together into published guides which provide
collections of arranged module snapshots, so to speak.

The overall goal would be to have modular documentation where the
documentation modules mirror the software modules used in Fedora (such as
firewalld or iptables or what-have-you)