How to increase APAC involvement at meetings

Laura Novich lnovich at redhat.com
Tue Jul 1 05:07:51 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
I realize that we are located all across the globe and attending meetings is hard. The Fedora-docs meeting is not held at a convenient time for those in the APAC region. In order to be able to change this I need to know who will attend this meeting if the time is something that is convenient for you to attend. Please reply and let me know if you can come. If yes, please indicate morning, mid day, evening, or night as a preferred time slot so we can decide how to plan this meeting.
Thank you

--
Regards,
Laura Novich

"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book." - Friedrich Nietzsche