Just joined the list

Peter Gervase pgervase at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 21:10:41 UTC 2014

Hey everybody. I just joined the list so here's a little introduction email.

I've worked at Red Hat for the past 7+ years and during that time I've worked a little bit on Directory Server/ldap/... and some RHEV, but for the past few years I've been focused on Satellite, Proxy, and RHUI. Also during the past few years I've been a KCS coach writing and updating articles for access.redhat.com and mentoring my coworkers in their articles. I also wrote a bit for the RH320 material back when that course was still in use. I got a few Red Hat certs along the way - https://www.redhat.com/wapps/training/certification/verify.html;jsessionid=Oxq4UHStWZpFEueksJol5TXu.b2a6cea7?certNumber=804007975325071&isSearch=False&verify=Verify

I work until ~6pm Eastern during the week so the hours that I'll be able to work here will be on the weekends and during the week from 9pm until 11pm or midnight if I had too much coffee in the afternoon.

For my gpg info:
$ gpg --fingerprint A61A074C
pub   2048R/A61A074C 2014-07-16
      Key fingerprint = 948E 4AAE 0CA0 1EDE C044  7256 D691 6D8A A61A 074C
uid                  Peter Gervase <pgervase at redhat.com>
sub   2048R/2F03D36E 2014-07-16

Outside of work, I like to go running, play soccer, and trying to think of ways to keep the deer out of my garden without having my HOA yell at me.

Thanks
Peter