Storage Guide Ownership

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Thu Jul 17 18:45:12 UTC 2014

 Hi Jacquelynn,

I am reassigning the default bugzilla ownership for the Storage
Administration Guide to the docs@ mailing list for now, and clearing the
owner from the docs table. This guide was last published for Fedora 14,
and there have been no commits since February of 2011.  Since then, we
have sporadically received feedback from users through various channels;
not a lot, but enough to be sure there's interest.  A number of people
have also voiced an interest in *contributing* to the guide as well.

The guide and those potential contributions have suffered due to the
lack of a responsive coordinator.  I appreciate and use your work on the
counterpart RHEL guide regularly, but the guide owner role in Fedora
Docs involves coordinating community efforts and participating in the
Docs group in addition to writing the copy.  This will give others the
opportunity to update the guide or take over as an active coordinator.

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader
 - immanetize at fedoraproject.org