New contributor

Robert Kratky rkratky at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:37:23 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

I'd like to join the Docs team and help where necessary. I've been using Linux for over 15 years, but I've only switched to Fedora about a year ago.

So far, I've mostly been involved in various OSS l10n and promotional efforts. But I've joined Red Hat as a Technical Writer this February, so I thought I might as well make myself useful in the documentation area.

I've just started working on ABRT docs with the upstream developers, so I'd like to make the most of that and improve the ABRT section in the Fedora docs. That said, I'm open to suggestions. Just point me in the right direction.

Also, I'm fond of KDE, so if the 'KDE Plasma' Fedora.next product comes to fruition, I'd be happy to work with them on behalf of Docs.

Cheers,
Robert

IRC: rkratky

P.S. I'm an admin/editor of the http://fedora.cz website, so if you ever feel the need to share something with the Czech Fedora community, just ping me.