gut check - Fedora Multiboot Guide

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 01:24:02 UTC 2014

Good thorough job that Roger has done. He is to be congratulated.

May I make two (only two, he writes well) suggestions?

6. Multiboot on BIOS SystemsAlternative title  6 Multiboot on systems based on BIOS startup code

7. Multiboot on UEFI Systems
Alternative title   7 Multiboot on systems based on UEFI startup code

Regards

 Leslie

Mr. Leslie Satenstein
SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE LINUX SYSTEM.