Self-Introduction

Tushar Kumar tushar.worldwide at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 07:36:02 UTC 2014

I'm a passionate Fedora user and I would like to contribute for fedora
project. I'm well versed with general Linux usage and since there is a lot
of explore and learn in Linux, therefore, I would like to start with
writing documentation. Aside from having been using Linux for general
everyday computing, I also use it for learning programming languages like
shell scripting, C and Java programming language. I gave RHCE test in 2012
and passed it. I haven't been using Linux professionally so, system
administration skills are a bit rusty.

GPG KeyId and Fingerprint:

[tushar at fedora ~]$ gpg --fingerprint D7FEDD3E
pub   4096R/D7FEDD3E 2014-10-09
      Key fingerprint = 0424 6B10 B749 9B91 854B  A4C9 E16D 9239 D7FE DD3E
uid                  Tushar Kumar <tushar.worldwide at gmail.com>
sub   4096R/D3CE35C8 2014-10-09

I'm interested in topics such as system administration, visualization and
security. I live in India so, my timezone is IST.

Hoping to start contributing soon.

Thanks