Minutes from Fedora contributors meeting

Laura Novich lnovich at redhat.com
Thu Apr 2 08:22:30 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
Sorry I was not feeling well and missed the meeting.
I attended an inpromptu session on How to increase contribution to Fedora
VERY interesting!
minutes and a blog are here (not my blog)

http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2015/03/25/summary-of-enabling-new-contributors-brainstorm-session/

--
Regards,
Laura Novich

*     Laura Novich                                   *
*     RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) *
*                                                    *
*     Content Author, Platform Virtualization / KVM  *
*     Engineering Content Services                   *
*     Red Hat EMEA, Ra'anana Israel                  *
*     Phone: +972 9 7692397                          *
*     Direct:72397                                   *
*     Fax: +972 9 7692223                            *
*     Mobile: +972 54 7693489                        *
*     IRC: lnovich                                   *