Getting back into Docs

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 17 17:18:36 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:30:28PM -0600, Pete Travis wrote:
> Okay, I'll fill in some fictitious/prospective article titles to
> represent the kind of contributions I'd like to enable with anerist.
> Hopefully that's what you're looking for.

Random note: I'd be very interested in moving Fedora governance and
strategy documents out of the wiki and into some new system that
presents them in a more polished, official way. That is, pages like:

 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council
 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mission
 * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations
      ^ actually, the whole "mini-site" that is formed by the articles
        in the "About Fedora" box at the right of these last two pages

and even https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki, which is
what currently serves as the top level https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/
page. Then _that_ page can turn into something explaining that the
Fedora wiki is an uncharted wilderness useful to Fedora contributors,
clearly pointing to this new documentation site in big, shiny letters,
and then below that explaining wiki-centric stuff.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>