Standardized documentation metadata

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 13:47:48 UTC 2015

Hi Pete,

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:53:50 -0600
Pete Travis <me at petetravis.com> wrote:

> I'll start the conversation by pointing out two attributes that are
> missing from the example.  First, the license; we're CC-BY-SA by default
> but should be able to accept and state any acceptable license.  The

I'm not quite sure about the licensing. I think we want the new content to
be easily reusable and redistributable across multiple documents or even
projects. Now, if we accept more licenses which are mutually incompatible,
this can actually lead us in a direction we would not want to go.

Unless we want to start dual-licensing, etc.

My 1 cent,
pk