I couldn't update web by publican 3 or 4 w/ install_book on CentOS 7 and Fedora 21.

Tadashi Jokagi (a.k.a. elf, elf2000) elf at poyo.jp
Mon Feb 2 16:52:18 UTC 2015

Hello pete.

> If not, I'll try to publish from here.

I got wrong contents again by publican 2.1 on f21...  It has many broken characters...
So I made new branch "f21" on release-notes. and I added "ja-JP" as Japanese translation (and zanata.xml) into that branch.

Please check it. and could you please build book and install to web?
Thanks a lot.

--
Tadashi Jokagi / Live in Matsuyama, Ehime Japan.