linux installation process

Sebastian Brestin sebastianbrestin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:40:11 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I would like to train a few students over redhat/centos 6.6 installation
process. I would like to go into some detailed explanation, like the
structure of the ISO file and the way the DVD is booted, isolinux loaded
and so on until a user can see the operating system's command line.

Unfortunately I have not found very much information on the internet or I
am not a master search engineer so I am asking you guys if you have some
sources from which I can learn about this.

Cheers,
sgb