Question(s) about a starting point

Primoz D. pajdo81 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:19:38 UTC 2015

Hey,

I've been away from Docs for the last couple of days, I am working on a
project to get my VPS up and running. Yesterday I finally managed to get
around to browse properly to the Docs section, and upon visiting this link:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_Review_Table

It's under the section Help with Proof Reading, and it seems like this
page is quote obsolete, as it is stated on it that F19 is drawing near,
so I'm guessing that is kind of outdated with F20 being EOL-ed the
previous month. So, the question here is, are there any other sections
that need proof-reading? Or is there some other task that would be more
suitable for a newbie to Linux?  I see a request for a How-To wiki page
for editing IP Tables, and while I maybe could search around for info on
that topic, I don't think I'm capable of creating a How-To like that
solely on my own (just yet).

Any pointers and suggestions are very welcome, thanks.

Primoz